Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Free Therapy Works

I guess I'm a believer, free therapy through this here blog, the listening ear of friends and PBS specials work. No need to go sit up and pay someone to help you talk through your situations, just blog. My boss has asked me, Miss Attitude, Miss Buck-Against-The-System, to present today at our staff meeting on a phrase I heard on a PBS special and then internalized. It would seem that she has seen a change in me, a sort of aura if you will, and now she thinks it would be good for staff morale if I shared my change of heart with them.

What was the phrase? When I changed the way I looked at things, the things I looked at changed. What was the show? It was one of those marathons to raise money, but Dr. Wayne Dyer was the featured PBS supporter. Simple phrase, but it has lots of meaning. It really did help me to see things differently here, well, that and the meeting I called with HR to discuss my situation.

No comments: