Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dating Help Is On the Way

Last week I finally ordered Steve Harvey’s book, Act Like a Lady, Think Like A Man. I’ve been counting down the days until its arrival, checking my front step every time I leave or come home. Then this morning as I was driving off to go to work I took one last glance over my shoulder. Wait, there’s something there. The little brown box with the crooked smile had finally arrived! I stopped the car, put it in reverse and backed up to my drive way. I almost jumped out of the car without putting it in reverse. I was so happy. It felt like Christmas morning to me. I ran over and picked up my box and jumped back in the car. I immediately pulled out my office keys and used them to cut the tape on the box. Ahhh, there it was my very own copy of THE book.

I’ve been listening to the show and absolutely love the Strawberry Letter segment, so much so that I’ve written in twice, once about Mr. California and once about Him. I haven’t heard it read on the show yet, but that’s ok. I have my book with the answers waiting to jump off the page at me. I usually reserve my time on the shuttle for napping, but this morning I started reading my book. Before I knew it I was already at work, but not before I gained some serious insight and I’m only on page 25! I can’t wait to read on and see the mysteries of men and relationships open up to me page after page after page.

No comments: