Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Get Your Hand Out My Pockets

Hello great people! I have been gone too long so you know I have a lot to say. Right now though I have to keep it brief since I have a meeting to get to in about 26 minutes. Big brother said I couldn't cuss my sister so I have to get my frustration out here.

This B I gets the Oscar for "Ooh Darryl". She had the nerve to call me after 10pm last night and before she could say hello, how are you doing, how are the kids, this byatch screams into the phone "Where's my money?" Your who? Your what? This missing in action byatch (truly no pun intended here...she's in the service) wants to know why I haven't cut her check after selling the house. As has become my trade mark when dealing with these so-called family members, I give her vague answers and let her know that after waiting on their asses for 8 LONG years I'm not pressed about getting information or anything else out to them. Of course, she just dismisses that and starts yelling about who she's going to call to get some answers because "I need my money". To be fair, I will give everyone what they contributed over the eight years.

Let me pull out my record book...

Sheila, Sheila, Sheila, oh ok here we are...

Sheila's contribution in man labor to the upkeep of the house? 0 hours

Sheila's contribution to the well-being of her baby sister? $0.00, 0 hours

Sheila's contribution to the mortgage? $0.00

Sheila's contribution to the bills at the house? $0.00

Sheila's contribution to the estate expenses? $0.00

Sheila's take home from the sale of the house: $0.00

I ain't MasterCard Bitch!

Don't call me with no bullshit! I know how to change my number.

1 comment:

CC said...

LMAO not laughing you just the situation. Why is family the death of your perfectly good day?