Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Back in the Day

I'm probably late, but I just got a view of the Eve clip that is currently floating around. A male friend of mine was in shock that she "could take all of that". Me, not so shocked, but then again I have been a party in fisting.

Moving right along...

Watching that video (several times in a row) brought back memories of a past relationship which always makes me then compare it to the most current past relationship. In this past past relationship, the sex was so adventurous and passionate and unplanned (so were the children...laughing at myself...but seriously). As in all relationships, we went at it all of the time in the beginning. We started off slow with the "heavy petting", ice tricks (Mooky), and then we went full monty. But 10 years of sex with the same person (he had a few extra here and there, as did I) and the things we came up with always took it to the next level. That's not to say we didn't have some stale moments, but we always recovered. Sex with him almost always gave me a high. It was also a gauge of where our relationship was. If we were bad the sex was awful, if we were good the sex was phenomenal. In the drive way, on the stairs, oral sex (him) standing up, feet on ceiling, karma sutra poses (baby hold the book up I can't see how we suppose to do this), video camera, role play, nothing was off limits.

But the thing I loved most about him, he admired the pussy. He would get there and just look at it taking in the very essence of me, loving it, stroking it before taking it. His oral skills grew over the years (yes ladies they can be taught). It use to be at least 30-45 minutes before I would climax. He got that shit down to 5 or less. When he started working at the sex toy shop HE introduced ME to toys. And that's where the Eve video comes in *sigh*...

It's been a minute since I've had that carefree kind of sex (I miss you Dee and David). It's been even longer since I've had it in a relationship. My most recent ex was more of a slow groove kind of lover; he didn't even talk during sex. At first, I was excited about it because it was different than what I had known, but every now and then a girl wants, needs, CRAVES the rough shit (without the pain, thanks). Somehow sex with him always felt planned even if it wasn't. We didn't play at it or with it or have very many occasions when accessories were used, there was no role playing. Hell, he wasn't even sure he could deal with my sexual openness. He did get over that right quick and fast, but it made me feel like I was corrupting a good guy.

WHY did I stick around?

We had a connection.

He was open to experiencing new things.

I was trying to be mature about my decisions for being in a relationship. I mean the other was good in bed, but he lacked in every other category. I can't go picking relationships based on how good someone is in bed...

He had good anal. Fo' Sho' it was good! He wasn't all that innocent apparently. That first time he was so smmmoooth, he put it on me before I even realized what was going on and once I did, I begged him not to stop.

So, all in all, I guess I would say that each had their stellar moves. Neither was "better" or "best", they were just different.

4 comments:

Da Professa said...

*shocked* BD2?

Eva said...

Yes, BD2 is Mr Slow Groove. BD1 is the other reference.

Da Professa said...

Just reread that...I thought it was ALL BD2 at first but to borrow a blog mate's reference, *Hmph* *shaking head*
Neither of them were good for "you" and both played on your self-esteem but I won't get into that here. I will say that NL has proven to be better people than both of them put together and THAT is saying some shit.

Eva said...

WHY does it all go back to self esteem? We have two different views on that, so I will leave it alone. NL has his issues too, the obvious withstanding. He needs to get a friggin job so he can pay me back the money he owes me or I will have to put the ass on the corner.