Thursday, June 02, 2005

Where Lonely Heart Meets Horny Ass

Today has been one of those days. I'm horny as hell and I can't seem to shake it. I even sent my ex a text message asking about a phone session at least. He didn't reply until this morning when he sent me an email letting me know that there would be no phone sex as that leads to other things, but he's flattered that I asked. Great, so to repay me you just turned me down twice in one sentence. Stung for a minute, but then I had to tell myself that it was probably for the best, been there done that.

Many hours later and I still don't think I've bought the "it was for the best" pep talk. As I was driving back from lunch I couldn't help but be mad with myself for sending that stupid text and giving the appearance of weakness or at the very least giving him the upper hand. Then I started to feel this overwhelming unhappiness and began to wonder if I would ever just be happy with my life as is or am I just really that hard to please.

Anywho, I suppose I will not indulge in a pitty party my first time blogging. If I should return to this little project I hope to have better things to discuss.

1 comment:

Eva said...

THANK YA'LL. I sure do appreciate the hospitality.